“The Big Bang Theory” | Season 8, Episode 9: “The Septum Deviation”
| Date: Nov. 13, 2014
- I like “The Big Bang Theory” when Sheldon’s (Jim Parsons) quirks are revealed to be basically childish desires not to lose someone he loves or to be hurt.
- I don’t like show when it resorts to dull banter about people being married getting on one another’s nerves as it did this week with Howard (Simon Helberg) and Bernadette (Melissa Rauch).
- I’m starting to think less is more when it comes to Penny (Kaley Cuoco).
- I know less is more when it comes to Raj (Kunal Nayyar).
- But Amy (Mayim Bialik) is finally starting grow on me.