Season 5, Episode 7: “Say My Name”
5. A tip to people who work with Walter White (Bryan Cranston): If he promises you the killing is over, someone is going to die very soon.
4. Mike (Jonathan Banks) ends up dead after yet another of Walter’s plans for peaceful, family business meth making has the unforeseen the complication of having to kill someone.
3. Walt is becoming less and less likable and more and more unhinged with each episode.
2. He’s talking about making meth the way political commercials talk about small businesses and trying to trap Jesse (Aaron Paul) into a partnership over pride in the quality of their product.
1. And maybe the whole series is a look at just how twisted the American Dream: You’ve got to be cold-blooded criminal to make any money these days.